Wednesday 31 December 2014

Dec 22nd 2014 Mission Training Center Auckland NZ

Hi
I'm so grateful for the little time I have to send you an email. It was great to talk with you all today, although Christmas day was fully booked, I was glad to hear from each and everyone of you and the excitement in your voices.

I miss you all so much but I have no worry. The way I think of it is, if the Lord trusts me to serve a full time Mission, then I truse him to look after my family.

I want to share something with you all.

Alma 37:37 - Counsel with the Lord in all thyour doings, and he will direct thee for good, yea when thou rises in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God;and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day.

I can promise that by following the direction given in this scripture, the promise he makes in the end will be fulfilled. There is another scripture I want to share. In Doctrine and Covenants 100:6
That talks about the spirit will guide you, or be there to offer a portion of the truth in that very hour it's needed. So never be discouraged if an answer to your prayer takes a while.

I love you all and cannot wait to hear from you.
Love always Elder Makai





No comments:

Post a Comment