Monday 6 July 2015

Week 28 Patience

Week 28 Patience

Hey family
I thought I'd answer 1 of your 21 questions Mum:)

1. When was the last time you laughed with your companion and why? What makes you laugh in your area? How do you stay light hearted?

Ill be honest this companion that im with now has been a bit of a struggle, We haven't always seen eye to eye with eachother and to be honest I hate his attitude. He is negative about everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. But... I didn't even worry about it... I had a talk with him last night about things, because we have been struggling a lot in our area, He asked me if I like being with him as a companion, I told him... I love you elder, you can be a real pain a lot of the time but ive learned so much off you, we were put together for a reason, and I believe that the lord still has plans for us, we just need to embrace the path that he has laid out and continue moving forward. It was funny because I asked the same question to him and he said that im the man hahaha, that he loves me so much. He says "I hate that your so humble. Im sorry to say that but its frustrating some times. But the thing that I love, is no matter how much I changed, whether I was a complete fool to you or worse, you never treated me different, you always treated me like you cared, like you looked out for me..." I was touched by his remarks, and our relationship did grow, there will always be small things that try and take us away from our true goal, from where we are heading, yet keeping in mind that our father in heaven sees things from a different angle, that he can see our potential far from what we can see. Knowing that he is there, that he loves us and is helping us gain what we need to press forward is a testimony in itself of how much God loves his children. God Lives, Jesus is the Christ, God has a plan for each and every single one of his children. Learn it, Live it, Love it. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Sorry that was a long answer and idk if it answered the question, but its just what has come to mind as I pondered that question. We are in Adelaide atm meeting our new mission president tmoro, Thank you so much for the shopping, I love you, my companion loves you... and our zone leaders love you hahaha!  was much appreciated :D 

Love you family and friends
Elder Makai
ZAAM

Here's a pic of your online Woolworths shopping:) all my favorites hahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment