Sunday 22 March 2015

Week 13 Transferred!!

Humble thy self

Hey mum,
So we had a conference call this morning and i found out that im getting transferred! So ill be leaving downtown tmoro and in to my next area which i will find out tmoro.
But this week was a tough yet good week. We have found 2 of our brothers who are now preparing for baptism and the blessings keep rolling on. I love who the lord has turned me into, he has changed who i am and made me more humble. Repentance has been a hard thing for everyone, but i have learned that as we forgive those who have done wrong to us, the Lord also forgives us. As my parents, you have both shown that love for me. No matter how hard things work or how wrong the things i did, you loved me. And i will always forgive the ones that i love as our father in heaven forgives us.
I have a powerful testimony about being an example of the believers, as we strive to align our will with gods will then the spirit will radiate itself and touch the hearts of those around us. As we focus more on progressing towards eternal salvation but not just for ourselves but also for others then we show true humility, charity and love. These attributes are among the most powerful of Christs attributes, Humility opens the door to the attributes of Christ and as we gain these few things we can show a brighter light within ourselves. Be dignified where ever you are because people are always watching.... God is always watching. I love you family so much ill try send some letters home. But this small message i testify to be true in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Luv you all
Elder Makai
ZAAM



No comments:

Post a Comment